Employee Assistant Programs
Incontact Counsellors are highly experienced in dealing with professionals who have work and family issues, to maximize their productivity and relieve stress.
We support organizations by providing external Employee Assistant Programs that are confidential and available offsite.
Studies have indicated that offering EAP’s may result in various benefits for employers, including lower medical costs, reduced absenteeism and turnover, and higher employee productivity.
We offer following services to assist your staff in maximizing their work productivity and dealing with multitude life challenges they are currently facing:
- Short-term solution focused counselling as problems arise
- Long-term interventions to assist both the employee and the family
- Expertise in understanding mental illness issues and aliasing with necessary referrals if needed, for the employee
- Focus on expatriate issues with the availability of a team of multi-cultural counsellors who have an in-depth understanding
- Workshops for staff to enhance their self-help skills and to promote the EAP program.
- Coaching on transitioning or resolving career and personal decisions
Incontact Team will customize a program which would be an important value addition to your organization and the well-being of your staff. The counsellors will work to resolve issues surrounding work, economic, social and mental health concerns.